Welcome to Strategic Consulting and Coaching
- What type of leader are you showing up as?
- Do you know the value of taking a strength-based approach in your business?
- What are your leadership desires (or goals) and how are you fulfilling those? And what do you want to create as a leader?
- Are you static in your professional career, waiting for the next best opportunity for growth?
With Strategic Consulting and Coaching you can:
- Enhance employees’ leadership potential, improve work performance and support employee satisfaction
- Develop a business that fully utilizes the talents of your employees
- Become a more efficient, effective and thriving workplace
- Tap into your undiscovered talents and underutilized strengths
“Asian Women United of Minnesota, (AWUM) staff was unaware of the situation to which Cheryl came into the agency. I do know now, that without Cheryl’s leadership and wisdom, our agency would not be thriving as it is now. During the transition AWUM found confidence, comradely and purpose. Cheryl personality and work ethic created an environment of trust and communication, which allowed staff and participants to be comfortable sharing their ideas. Cheryl was inclusive and shared agency goals throughout the transition. She included new ideas from staff and participants and promoted a positive attitude that allowed others to join in her is achieving the agency goals.
Cheryl came to AWUM and pulled the strengths out of each staff member and helped adapt positions to reach their full potential. There was a certain harmony between Cheryl and staff that we were working with her, not under her. It was an excellent experience to work with Cheryl and AWUM staff would be honored to work with her again in the future.”
-Monica Medrano, Co-Leader